Lake Cumberland Resort Lakefront Gated Community
Lake Cumberland Resort/Retreat is on a scenic peninsula looking out an beautiful Lake Cumberland and 600,000 acres of the Daniel Boone National Forest.
The 1200 miles of shoreline offers unlimited beauty with large rock formations, underwater caves and coves to explore.
The Appalachian Mountains and beautiful Lake Cumberland combines a picture postcard setting for this serene waterfront gated community.
Boating, Fishing, Jet Skiing are just a few of the activities to enjoy from our easy access boat ramp.
Great golf and Burnside Marina are with 15 minutes.
Well known architect, Bill Phillips has created casual lifestyle living from 1923 replicas of cabins in the woods to 6,000 sq.ft. homes. He created the southern living architecture that is prevalent throughout Lake Cumberland Resort!
Come see for yourself – The Finest Community On The Lake! Limited Home sites Remain (20) in our Final Phase. LAKE SIDE VIEW HOME SITES – 1 TO 4 ACRES FROM ONLY $25,000.
- Acres: 1
- Price: $25,000
- Farm: No
- Address: Burnside KY 42519
- 1 to 4 acre sites from only $25k
- 1200 miles of shoreline offers unlimited beauty with large rock formations
- 15 minutes to Burnside Marina
- Appalachian Mountains and beautiful Lake Cumberland combines a picture postcard setting
- Daniel Boone National Forest
- easy access boat ramp
- golf nearby
- Jet Skiing
- scenic peninsula looking out an beautiful Lake Cumberland
- underwater caves and coves to explore