Gently rolling fenced pasture/weeded homesite in the small secured community of Rockhouse Ranch on Hwy. 297 in Jamestown, TN – all underground utilities. Rockhouse Ranch is the finest gated community on the Cumberland Plateau. Nestled behind secured gates, there are only 35 homesites ranging in size from 5 plus to 25 acres per parcel. Very private and secure. There will be only a very small number of families that will be able to enjoy this pristine life. Several owners have already purchased multiple parcels. Therefore, there may not even be 35 families once fully developed. There are very desirable protective covenants in place to protect the environment and the owner’s investment. There annual HOA dues are $600. In addition to direct access to The Big South Fork’s 125 miles of riding trails, Rockhouse Ranch has its own internal trail system for shorter horseback riding enjoyment. One of the lowest tax rates in the U.S. in Fentress County, Jamestown, Tennessee.
This property borders the National River and Recreation area known as the Big South Fork, which is 125,000 acres of outdoor splendor with the finest track riding in the U.S.
Great location and excellent value at $135,000.
- Acres: 13.53
- Price: $135,000
- Farm: No
- Address: Route 297, Jamestown, TN
- Area: Jamestown, Tennessee
- All underground utilities
- Desirable protective covenants in place to protect the environment and the owner’s investment
- Gently rolling fenced pasture/weeded homesite
- Great location and excellent value at $135.000
- Nestled behind secured gates
- one of the lowest tax rates in the U.S.
- This property borders the National River and Recreation area known as the Big South Fork
- Very private and secure